You can even email us a request for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using your MyLGHealth Account.
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the form below and click the SEND button. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
For Urgent Requests: Call (717) 393-1900
Fax Number: (888) 972-8301
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.What insurance do you take? Do I have a copay?
- We accept most major insurances including Medicare. The list of payors that we accept is long, so please just call with any specific questions regarding your insurance. If you have a copay listed on your card, that is the amount that will be due at the time of service.
- Do you take X-rays in office?
- Yes! We have state of the art, digital x-ray that will give our physicians an instant image of your affected joint. If you haven’t had a recent x-ray, you will likely need one prior to your visit. This typically takes no longer than five minutes to complete.
- What conditions do you treat?
- We treat most orthopedic conditions with the exclusion of spine issues. If you have joint pain, we’ve got you covered! From hands and wrists to feet and ankles, we treat it all.
- Are we accepting new patients?
- Yes! We are always accepting new patients and are proud to be able to accommodate your urgent needs with same day appointments.
- Will you see me for a second opinion?
- Yes. Our physicians routinely see patients for second opinion evaluations. If you’re considering scheduling a second opinion, you’ll be asked to provide any relevant medical records as well as recent imaging.
- How far are we booking out?
- Generally, we can schedule patients within one to two weeks, but often times much sooner than that. If your schedule is flexible, this will create much greater ease of access. If you have an urgent issue such as an acute injury, we can accommodate same day, urgent care visits.
- What forms of payment do we accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Apple pay, Android pay, checks and cash. We also accept Care Credit.